Electrical fault leads to gas leak

Electrical fault leads to gas leak
Sarah  McNaughton
by Sarah McNaughton from London GB on 06 Jul 2020

Family evacuated building due to alert if gas leak in Lambton Road. The engineer from Cadent woke us around 5am to inform us that electrical cables had eroded and burnt through pipes including the gas pipe causing dangerous levels of gas to leak into our home and in the street. Both my sons were a scared and worried but we managed to make a lovely day of it whilst the engineers worked til Kaye evening to repair and make safe the underground pipes.


Be the first to comment on Electrical fault leads to gas leak .

Add a Comment

You can either register for a community profile, or sign in with your Facebook account by clicking the button below.